Congratulations future brides and grooms!
My mission is to take stress away from couples who are planning DIY weddings.
I support you to make your vision a reality by practically coordinating and managing the wedding day logistics. I give you the space and freedom to focus on enjoying your wedding day, secure in the knowledge that I have it all in hand as you marry the love of your life and celebrate with your guests.
Perhaps you’ve spent months or years planning your dream wedding in a marquee, tipi or dry hire venue.
You have lots of personal touches to add to the day, some of which you have painstakingly made yourself.
But then you realise that the morning of the wedding is going to be spent doing bridal prep with your girls. Who is going to ensure that all of these decorations get displayed the way that you envisaged? Who is going to tell the suppliers where to set up, and who is going to ensure that day flows to the timeline that you want and light all of the tealights at dusk?
These are a just a few of the many benefits of an on the day coordinator and it is an ideal choice for a wedding where there is no onsite event manager.
I’m very hands on, and on the day and will work alongside your chosen suppliers to ensure that everything is just as you want it. I come with a well-stocked emergency wedding kit and plenty of props to help you style the location. I’m also a pro at discreetly ironing out unforeseen hiccups that may come up on the day.
I start working with couples roughly one month prior to your big day. Some of the details that I can help you with include:
- Liaising with all your suppliers prior to your wedding
- Creating a detailed schedule and timeline
- Being on site for the erection of the marquee or tipi
- Overseeing the set-up of the venue
- Checking in hire equipment for breakages
- Coordinating the suppliers set up
- Overseeing the timings and flow of the day
- Liaising with your caterer
- Performing any announcements as required (e.g. beginning of the speeches or cutting of the cake)
- Assisting and directing guests
- Securing your cards and gifts in an agreed location
- Assisting clearing down the venue and packing away hire equipment